Metzeler Sportec M7 RR
FREE SHIPPING! All products will be shipped to Moto Guild and available in the next two business days, unless specified.
- Engineered to empower true riders with a sporty riding style, using their motorcycles in all conditions, weather and temperature
- Derives from our experience in Road Racing activities including the “Isle of Man TT” and the “Metzeler Ulster Grand Prix”, featuring completely new profiles, structure materials, compounds and tread pattern
- Because our roads are not always perfect like racetracks, we have to face unexpected wet patches, debris, temperature drop or uneven tarmac. Introducing a new concept of water drainage and contact feeling thanks to dual-compound on the rear tire combined with Interact™ technology and high silica compounds
- The combination of profiles derived from the Road Racing activities with high stiffness structures deliver an extremely agile handling for a sporty riding style on all roads
- 100% silica compounds combined with a special tread pattern gives the unique capability to keep the sporty riding style also in cold conditions, wet roads and greasy and grimy tarmac surfaces
- 20% more mileage compared to Sportec M5 Interact. A dual compound solution on rear sizes allows the use of a specific material on the central slick portion of the tread pattern to increase abrasion resistance and extend the mileage capability