This class is an excellent first step in familiarizing yourself with Moto Guild and learning to work on your motorcycle. It will give you all of the information you need to do a pre- ride check as recommended in the CMSP beginning class. Following an introduction and tour of Moto Guild, an instructor will lead students through performing the following basic service on their own motorcycles:
- Inspect brake pads and fluid
- Clean, lube, and adjust chain
- Check all fluids
- Inspect tires, set air pressure
- Check and adjust throttle and clutch free-play
- Check lights and overall safety inspection
This class is currently only open to all makes of motorcycles except Harley Davidson. If you have a HD, schedule a 1-on-1 appointment with our HD mechanic.
If you have an owner's or service manual for your bike, please bring it with you!
LENGTH: 3 hours
CLASS SIZE: 3